Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anybody with runaway wedding and had successfull married life?

Mine is a runaway marriage as parents were not agreeing.We tried but in vain. I wanted to know if other couples out there doen it too and since there is NO Support from either parents , have any of these couples had a successful marriage? If any problems occured between husband and wife , how they tackled? I am not just curious but seriosuly wanna know for my marriage.serious replies Only !Anybody with runaway wedding and had successfull married life?
I know a couple who did that and they are both very intelligent people and they had no issues between each other.Anybody with runaway wedding and had successfull married life?
i am a 25 year old girl and i ran away last year and married a 40 year old guy my family almost disowned me,but everything was great between me and my husband, at first...then things started to get kinda crazy my family didnt want him around at gatherings so i fought with them and then in return i would fight with him because i would go and he couldn't then he started to get out of control with his jealousy and his trying to control me.he doesnt want me to hang out with any of my friends,he throws a fit when i want to go see my sis that lives 2 hours away he only wants me to go with him to his family's houses, his daughter disrespects me and he does NOTHING! about it,we will only have been married a year and i have been seriously thinking if i need to end it...i am not saying this will happen to u because it may not its totally romantic when u think about it..running away,getting maried,but just MAKE SURE you really know each other and u know exactly what will happen after u do it, before you do this! that was my problem i only knew my husband for 2 months before i married him and i was totally nieve to all these problems i am having now,i didnt think it was a possibility,boy i was wrong, what u r gonna to do is hard, marriage is hard n e way without the added stress of running away and then having to deal with your family and possibly his family having hard feelings against u and causing problems out of sheer hurt,. but I wish u all the luck in the world and i hope everything works out with yall!
Talk to each other


Talk with really good friends


Talk to a counselor





You need to depend on yourselves. The marriage is for two.
we didnt exactly ';run away'; but it was definately behind their backs!!!- married for 4, together for 8!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment