Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Attention army gf and wives: How does it feel to date or be married to someone in the military?

I mean what is it like? Is it hard?


See I have a special guy friend in the military and he is currently stationed on the other side of the U.S. away from me. We will be going out when he gets back. But I don't know how to act whenever we go out. Does anyone have any suggestion or tips?Attention army gf and wives: How does it feel to date or be married to someone in the military?
OMG this is kinda like me, except my friend is a year older than me and a frosh in college (well, the CG) and I'm a senior in HS. Luckily, we both live in the same neighborhood and I get to see him when he comes home most times. The only thing is that I'm scared to tell him how I feel because right now, he is just a really good guy friend.





But if we ever did end up going out, I don't think I would mind having him away from me, because I don't want to play the 'needy girlfriend' role and it would truly test the relationship, but there would have to be trust on both sides, which is always a good thing.
  • wet eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment