Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How long did you and your husband/wife wait to have a baby after you got married?

After you got married, how long did you and your husband/wife wait to start trying to have a baby? Do you think there is a time that is too early to start trying, like one year or less?How long did you and your husband/wife wait to have a baby after you got married?
we got pregnant exactly nine months to the day that we got married. i am glad that it didnt take that long knowing what i know now. my daughter is eleven months and i just found out i have a cyst on my ovary and i have endometriosis and i may not be able to have any more children, even though i want more so so bad. and no i dont think that there is a time limit for everyone. you will know when the right time for you to start trying. its when you both have your feet on the ground and are financially stable. we had a house and two vehicles that were paid for when we got pregnant and we were only 19 and 21. i know some people arent that lucky to have those things at that age. but dont worry just talk to hubby about it you'll figure it out! hope this helped!!How long did you and your husband/wife wait to have a baby after you got married?
well im not married , but my parents waited three years .


Peronally , I think its best to wait . The reason I believe this


is because even though you think your madly in love with


your parnter , this could change , and i think its horrible for a


child to be raised without a dad , expecially if the mother


dosent find a nice step dad who is strict enough .


There was a study on all the kids who did drugs before the


age of 15 , and 80 % parents were not together . ( I think this


is because they are home alone more since both the


parents arent there ) Anyways I hope I helped , haha
we got married July 28th and found out we were pregnant November 27th...so we only waited 4 months





but this was our second one, and we had been living together for almost 3 years before we got pregnant second time around.





i dont think that there is any set time that a couple should wait. obviously they shouldnt start trying immediately like the hunny moon, they should give themselves a little time together as a married couple first. but i think that when a couple is ready they should go for it no matter how long they have been married
I have been married for about 2 years, soon to be 3 years in September....We've talked about having a baby soon BUT I think that it's so important to have those years as a couple alone and some fab. momments together. I think that it's very important as a new married couple to be established $$$$...we just purchased a home and have many things going on at work, I couldnt see my self anytime soon leaving on maternity leave?? besides, enjoy the married life together as two for a while and then bring a bundle of joy into the world :)
My husband and i got married while i was pregnant , but we had already planned everything and set the date before we found out we were pregnant , i think most married couples it all depends on both partners when its time to start trying for a baby , most start within the year they got married , but it's all up to you and your husband
My husband and I got married in Feb 2007 and got preggers in Nov 07 we are expecting in Aug :-) However we were dating for almost 4 years before we got married. We weren;t really trying to get prego but we weren't trying not to but both had talked about it since even before marriage.





I think it depends on the couple and other factors like if you lived together before marriage, how long you've known ach other, if you are both financially stable ect.
We married a month before her birth! In some ways it made things harder. There was no time for us to get adjusted as a couple before kids. In other ways it helped alot. We started with just his income and me at home with the baby, so it was easier to budget and make things work. Anytime we fought, having a child made us try that much harder to make things work and not give up. Its not for everyone, but it turned out ok for us. We've been married 10 years now and expecting our 4th. Its been an exhausting, but good 10 years!





We had dated over a year before her conception. I'd think a year of marriage (at least 6 months) would be a good spacing before adding kids to the mix.
Been married 7 years, and we're still not trying. - I know people say and to go ahead, and not to wait until the money is there. But, I have trouble bring a baby into this world, when our annual income was $27,000 last year. It doesn't seem fair to a child.


So, hopefully we'll turn things around soon, and be able to start trying.
Well, we got together when my son was an infant (2 months), but had known each other for over a year, as friends. When we got together we pretty much started trying right away, but had no luck for 11 years! We finally had our daughter last Nov and are trying again now. By the way, he adopted my son and we've been married for 8 years now! I don't think it's ever too soon for a baby, as long as you both want it equally!
Our 5 year wedding anniversary was 13 days after our son was born.We didn't want to rush into it %26amp; wanted time to ourselves before bringing a baby into it.I think it is good to wait at least a year but it really depends on the couple.There is no set time %26amp; it is different for everyone.
We were married for almost 2 years when we decided to start trying. I was afraid that it would take awhile because of being on birth control for so long. I finished my December pack and we got pregnant in January. lol It happened MUCH quicker than we had planned, but it was good timing for us!
5 years. We just wanted to be sure we'd had enough special ';couple time';, and we also wanted to be very secure financially and in a semi-permanent location. I think people should have children when they feel it is right for them, everyone's situation is different.
I think it really does depend on the couple/situation. If the women is pushing 40 then she might not want to wait for that reason alone. I don't think there is a right/wrong time. My hubby and i tried after being married almost 2 years and then it took us about a year to get pregnant
My husband and I knew we wanted a baby, we started trying right after we got married. It took us 6 months to get pregnant, but here we are due in November, a baby girl is on her way. Good Luck, I think you'll know when your ready.
We started trying 6 months after we got married, but we didn't get pregnant for 18 months after we got married! Enjoy married life for a while. We were together 2 years before we even got married! Plus we are both almost 30
5 years before we got married. I think its time to start trying when you are comfortable with the fact it is not going to be just you two anymore, which is not bad just different.
We really wanted a family right away, we got pregnant 6 months into the marriage and couldn't be happier.
We never used birth control and ended up pregnant after 4 months. What's the point of getting married if not to start a family? You might as well just live together without bothering to get married.
I got pregnant 5 months before my wedding (unplanned). Studies show it's best to wait a year after getting married before starting a family, but I think it depends on the couple too.
My husband and I got married after 6 months of dating. and then


we had our first child like after a year and 8 months, and now we're expecting our second child.
tried right away!! it didn't happen though! we tried for a year and ended up having twins through IVF!! we couldnt wait to share our love with little ones! we couldn't wait to have a family!!
We got pregnant after 1 year and 3 months.


I do think ppl should wait @ least one year :)
2 months prior. There is no shame in trying immediately. You will be around longer for them.
i think the right time is when you are financially ready. however long that takes.
My parents waited two years! I'll go with that!
2 months. oops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment