Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to improve my facial looks. Height 6'2';, sportsman, good career but not getting married coz of poor looks?

I've decent personality and built, very successful career but a poor and horrible face. Not a single decent girl has approved me uptil now. It's hurting my self confidence like anything and making me feel more worthless. I'll go to any extent to improve things. Show me some direction.How to improve my facial looks. Height 6'2';, sportsman, good career but not getting married coz of poor looks?
Wear a hat and dark glasses.How to improve my facial looks. Height 6'2';, sportsman, good career but not getting married coz of poor looks?
Now I want to see your picture. What could be so horrible about your face? Plz stop feeling bad about yourself. The girls that did not approve you, let them be gone. You lost nothing. You do not need someone who loves you only for your looks or for your money. You need someone who loves you for who you are on the inside, someone who will share and support your goals in life. You also don't judge the girl only based on her looks. You both should choose each other based on personalities and goals in life. These other things are not important. That is the problem with all the dating sites, all you get is a picture and some words. You do not know the person. With you it is important that she know you and that you know her. Don't lose hope. Be patient.





As a woman myself, I would rather be married to the ugliest man in the world, as long as he is the most loyal, gentle and compassionate. I would not want a handsome man that beats me, has affairs and treats me like a slave. I would rather have an ugly man who treats me like a queen. But that is just my opinion. Focus on your other good qualities, your hard work, your intelligence, your good personality and charm. The right woman will come to you.
You are probably very handsome. You just need some help getting there! Go to a salon %26amp; spa and tell them you would like a complete make-over. They would be more than happy to do it for you. They love making you look better! Get a hair cut and get some color. Possibly maybe do some with your eyebrows. Yes, men do get them waxed. Also, a huge thing is in how you dress yourself. Go see a stylist, and they will make you look fantastic. Another thing, is that women love when a man is confident! Possibly go see a counsellor and it will probably help you majorily. But also.. give yourself a makeover, you'll feel great!
Before someone can love u, u have to learn to love yourself! U must have really low self esteem to say that about yourself! Maybe your not noticing the girls who are looking at u, thinking you dont like them!! Have you tried posting ur pic on a dating site and see the response? I'm sure there's women out thea who find u attractive!!





Question: Is there a particular feature you don't like, for e.g your nose or chin? Even though u should find your inner love for yourself maybe your self esteem would lift by gettin it 'to your liking', I know someone who's life revolved around her nose, she got it fixed and it was like a huge burden off her shoulders.
The biggest change you can make is your hair, so do the opposite of what you have. If you have long hair, then cut it short and spike it with gel, if you have short spiky hair, then let it grow out a little and don't do anything to it, just let it be natural.
if you want to improve your looks try different hair styles untill you find the right one and try some facial hair but keep it all well groomed......if i shave my mustache girls dont really like it a mustache for me makes a big difference and i always keep a fresh cut
dont be dis hearted. you are proagly very nice guy. u know what , go to a saloon or a makeover centre . ask them to give you a complete makeover. may be you 'll look better with a new hair cut .try it out.
Not to sound rude at all, dude and my heart does go out to you. Have you ever considered a small amount of plastic surgery? Try an image consultant for some good advice
You sound like a nice guy..post a photo, and MILF posse can give you a virtual makeover. Don't give up..there's hope and any girl worth her salt is not going to love you based upon looks alone.
Grow a beard.
Working on your inner self is going to be the change that you're looking for. Have you seen how many unattractive people are out there and MARRIED? You have to work on accepting yourself for who you are inside and out. Confidence is very attractive. I've met guys before that weren't good looking, but there is something inside that shines through that makes them attractive. It's like by them believing in themselves it makes me believe, too. Stop telling yourself that you are not attractive and NEVER let a girl hear you say that. Read some self help books on self esteem and confidence and I bet you'll start to see a change on how women respond to you. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment