Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting married in another state, where do I get my marriage license at?

Hey all, I live in Kentucky, but am getting married in Michigan. Which state do I have to get my marriage license in?Getting married in another state, where do I get my marriage license at?
In Michigan. Make sure how long you have to wait as some states have a waiting period between the time you get the license and when you can marry in that State. Best wishes.Getting married in another state, where do I get my marriage license at?
Michigan.





Sometimes when you get it you have to wait a day or 2 before you can be married. And they have an expiration date so get it within 2 or 3 weeks of the ceremony. (Depends on the state but i believe most are only valid for 30 days.)
I live in California and was married in Nevada. I had to get the license in Nevada
You need to get the license in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment