Thursday, May 13, 2010

How come married women encourage ';looking but not touching'; other women?

Is it so the married man can get the woodrow?How come married women encourage ';looking but not touching'; other women?
With my husband and myself .. looking is more of a game.. We try to see (like at Nascar race.. how many big boobies we can see) most of the time , its sad that I see more than him.. but its all in fun.. I hunt out boobies for him to look at and he finds me tall hunky men to check out..


If he decided to take a cop a feel.. more power to him.. I know who he sleeps with .. and who he is coming home too..





If you don't know, then it does not hurt.. better off not to know..How come married women encourage ';looking but not touching'; other women?
All of us like to look at nice things. It isn't just men who look women do as well. I know my husband looks at other women. I am just glad he doesn't do this in front of me and disrespects me. All men look but touching well that is a totally different story. Yes he can look and maybe he gets an idea in his head however I do not want to hear about it. He can take his sexual excitement on me anytime. We all fantisize but acting it out well that is just wrong.
Well, I don't encourage him to look at other women but he can't help but set his eyes on something of beauty. I do the same thing. I notice a handsome man and my glance will stick for a few seconds longer than if I saw a man I didn't find as attractive. Doesn't even mean I want to touch. I just happened to notice a good looking guy. He just happened to notice a good looking girl.
Just a shot in the dark here, but, from your other questions it seems like either you have a skewed perception about reality (and women), or you're very bitter about the way a woman treated you. Either way, you'll feel a lot better if you seek help. That's why it's there.
It is human nature, married men do it, and married women do it.





They can look, but they can't touch.





Other than that, it is human nature.
So the man can appreciate what he has at home...








Also how could a women give her man a hard time for looking at other women - when women check out other man too !!





Women also look at other men, just not so obvious as a man does...
because they want to think that other women would be interested in what they have and they want to think that their mate would appeal to the other women so they like the idea of look but do not touch
Women don't encourage looking at other females. We all know men are naturally inclined to do so! We just remind them that they can't be touching other women! If truth be told, we would rather have our men no look at all!
I don't know of any woman who actively encourages her husband to look at other women. It's more like they tolerate it because they know he's going to do it anyway.
Men are going to look anyway. I think the woman who gives her husband ';permission'; to look not touch is doing so out of insecurity.
I think most would consider touching cheating, as for it being a “Woodrow” I guess that would depend on the guy, no.
Everyobne looks, who the hell cares. I think i am on a different planet to most people on here.
I def do not encourage my husband to look at all. he is mine and i am his and if i was looking he would be pissed.
because they were raised to be tight w
i still think that pic makes you look like one ugly azzed woman lmao
i don't allow that with my husband.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment