Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I married a mexican lady, but I can't pay immigration fees right now Is there financial aid for this purpose?

With that I mean I can repay as soon as I get back on my feet, or maybe she can get a work permit while she gets her papers.I married a mexican lady, but I can't pay immigration fees right now Is there financial aid for this purpose?
Kat, you are just mean, I wish you never have a problem with money. Bill, I'm sure there's someone somewhere that could help you, maybe your church. Good luck.I married a mexican lady, but I can't pay immigration fees right now Is there financial aid for this purpose?
Get a part-time job for the meantime ar any job that will support you and your wife.This is a long process and requires a lot of fees and trips to the INS.The fees will go higher this year.If your wife has a SSS# and can get a work permit,yes,she can find a job.
As abril said, you must have an income or a job to even qualify to petition her. Otherwise, you are SOL.





You should not have gotten married if you could not afford it.





And lets see how long the new Mexican wife sticks around when she finds out you dont qualify.
Definitely not! In fact, you will have to show that you are 125% over the poverty line in order for your wife to immigrate. Or you can have a family member show that he or she is over the poverty line and is willing to sign an affadavit of support.





You will have to get a loan from friends or family. As for your wife getting a work permit while she waits, what she is waiting for is the greencard and ssn which are her working permits. Anyway, all permits cost money.





Good luck.
I think you have to be making a certian amount of money. Unfrotunatly, if you don't make the money the overment offers you no aid. If I were you I would try to get a loan or ask friends or family for help.
no, get a job
no
The government won't help you with this. You have to earn 125% of poverty level to even qualify. You can try to borrow the money for the filing fees but you will have to prove that you can support yourselves otherwise the will deny your application.

No comments:

Post a Comment