Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How can I find out is someone is married in Nicaragua?

My niece is pregnant and the guy is a player. We have find out that he had an affair there and that the other girl is pregnant too. He wants to go back with my niece but we are afraid he is not responsible and i have a feeling he is lying to her again.How can I find out is someone is married in Nicaragua?
try to find him on www.facebook.com





everybody is in it nowdays, and most people write if they are married or notHow can I find out is someone is married in Nicaragua?
Nicaragua has a national registry that you can contact. Registro National De Las Personas. But if you know what city or town he may be married in you would have better luck with the local civil registry. Registro Civil Municipal. I do not know if the information is available to the general public, you may have to have an attorney research for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment