Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ramadan: For you married folks out there, or for those that are planning on getting married?

1) did you have an expensive wedding? or, are you planning on having an expensive wedding?


2) how old were you when you got married? or, when are you planning on getting married?


3) did you have a decoration theme? If so, what are some cool decoration ideas that you can give me?Ramadan: For you married folks out there, or for those that are planning on getting married?
1) Yes I had an expensive wedding, my husband worked for 2 years during our engagement and used to give money to my dad to put aside for the wedding. My dad paid for the honeymoon which was great.





2) Got hitched at 18 :) I didnt last long!





3) It was violet and white. candles and flowers with stars on the ceiling, and the whole place was glass looking over the nile river and all the lights of egypt. It was magical!Ramadan: For you married folks out there, or for those that are planning on getting married?
1) No, it wasn't expensive, It was my own money and my husband, so we should have saving for after marriage life.


2) I was 27 and my husband 38


3) No, I didn't have decoration theme. The wedding was in Mosque in the morning, and we shouldn't make many decoration, because it should be all clean before dzuhur prayer. and The Mosque itself has beautiful interior (the color is gold dominated), we just added maroon carpet, and I wear pink wedding dress, my family and my husband family wears maroon, I think maroon and gold is match.
1.We didn't have a wedding ceremony. My husband gave me $100 dowry and then I went into my husband's bedroom and waited there silently while the 2 male witnesses and my representative who is an Imam and wrote our marriage certificate (I';m a revert) talked about the marriage and agreed to it. Wedding parties are a waste of time and food and money in my opinion. I'm not a materialistic ***** like most women in the world.


2)I was 19 when I got married. Husband had turned 28 the day before our wedding. Nikkah 10/19/2006. USA legal court marriage 12/11/2006. Nikkah isn't recognized in USA so we were forced to get married by the USA courts.


3)Didn't have a wedding so decoration theme doesn't apply.
1, expensive wedding, well inflation is all around so, its just we had a good nikkah ceremony.


2: I was 24


3: well another function is yet to be taken place, which is rukhsati. like when i will inshaAllah be moving to my husband's place for gud in few months... so for that function we do have a theme in mind.. and its all gonna be traditional and full of flowers. My mom wanna give it a village theme actually :)


I hope it all goes well inshaAllah :) ~!
I was married in my husband's country and we didn't want a celebration, but his parents did so we gave in, but insisted it be kept small and family and close friends only. We are going to have another ceremony so my family can attend and we can say vows, but it will also be a small ceremony and celebration. Our theme will be butterflies because I love them, it's my nickname and they mean ';new life';. My colors will be lavender and yellow and I found some great decorations online.
1) I would rather have a low expense wedding, though somewhat extravagant.


2) I plan to get engaged at 17, married at 19 though Allah knows what will happen.


3) I want to have it at the mosque but colour scheme being red and gold. I will wear red, and everything else will be gold! (just kidding) I have no idea, nor mind all that much!
I wouldn't want an expensive wedding. I would want it to be short,small and to the point and get that over with. I hate being the center of attention so I need that part to be done with quickly lol. I would want to get married at 23.
i dont want to have an expensive wedding.... i am planning to get married as soon as possible like from 20 to 25.... i dont want to have a decorative theme..... i want it simple
1. I kinda want an expensive wedding.. It won't be here, most likely in my home land :P





2. I dunno, perhaps when I'm 21-23





3. Something elegant
I want my wedding to be very simple because extravagant weddings are just ridiculous in my mind. All that money could be spent on more important things
small wedding and save the money 4 a better honeymoon+for future savings cuz ur gona have alot of expenses
i wanna have a huge and expensive wedding.





im 22 and not married





im not sure yet

No comments:

Post a Comment