Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Getting married soon and have a question about my Medicaid?

I'm about to get married soon and i am pregnant. I just recently got medicaid to cover for the birth. He is my only income and does not go over the limit to have their insurance. I wanted to know if they would drop my insurance? If they did not drop my insurance, would he be added to the case?Getting married soon and have a question about my Medicaid?
Since we don't know his income we can't say. You should call them. If he doesn't make too much money you will not be dropped, until after the baby comes any way. For him to be added he'd have to apply, I doubt very much he'd be added. Its not like regular insurance. Its specific to the pregnancy.


I'd call them before you marry just to make sure you don't lose the coverage you need for the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment