Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Got married with a filipina and with 26 years of difference of age, is it possible to have love and happiness?

I'm 53 years old and I got married last year a filipina of 26 years old. I have a good health, I don't smoke and don't drink, I'm slim, practicing sport every week since my youthfullness! Do you think if that's possible for our couple to be always in love, in harmony and getting happiness for the rest of our life! Who can witness? Got married with a filipina and with 26 years of difference of age, is it possible to have love and happiness?
DO you both want children?





That age is quite huge...I'm 33 and what I thought at 26 is totally different...I'm just saying! Make sure she is working and pursuing her dreams and goals and don't try to be her father-your not! I find some older men try to use the ';I know better'; if that was the case you should have married someone your own age.She will make mistakes because she is so young. You will have to stand by sometimes and let her figure some things out on her own or you will create a father/daughter situation and she will resent it. If you let stay at home and have children early that could be an issue. I have seen some women who haven't had the chance to live a little and they lose it later in life...they have felt trapped (linda Hogon) just an example...even though you think that's funny she gave her life up and know she acts like a teen. Your wife still needs some of that freedom to grow and you expectations can't be of a 53 year old....she is not. You will have to have patience...you knew what you were getting yourself into. I'm Curious to know what you all talk about? I mean me at 26 and now are soooo different....That growth spurt may be a killer in the next couple of years.....Got married with a filipina and with 26 years of difference of age, is it possible to have love and happiness?
My brother married a Filipino woman and he like most men thought she would obey his every command. She did for awhile and he was so happy and in love. But then she got Aimercanized now she tells him to shut up leave her alone among other things. He is so worried that she is going to leave him but that's what he gets for trying to find a servant and a sex slave instead of someone his own age. You can't have anything in common and what can the two of you possibly talk about. For your sake i hope it works out and she is everything you think she is.
Definitely. I am 25, dating a man 20 years older than me, and we are very happy and planning marriage in the future. Like you, my man takes very good care of himself and is in great health. I think that helps when in a relationship with someone younger, it makes it easier to keep up with them!
If you want that then you will get that. Works towards that and sure you will have a happy mariage. You will have ups and downs, leave the communication line open b.w the two of you and work towards making them better together...
It depends if you can keep her happy.
Sure. I have the same age difference, we've been together for 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment