Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you found your online love was married would you contact their spouse ?

Even just to tell them to check their computer and see all the people their messing with?If you found your online love was married would you contact their spouse ?
Yep. Cheaters, all of them, should be exposed to the person they're cheating on and hurting. Rat him/her out, honey!If you found your online love was married would you contact their spouse ?
no i wouldnt. I would stop having any kind of relationship with this ';online love'; and move forward in my life. I would not communicate with any of his female friends or his spouse. This ';love'; may have kids and a happy home. Why ruin this for them? I would feel so guilty if i did this to a family. His significant other will find out eventually or probably already knows. But leave it at that.





I had a friend who did this and the ';cheater'; convinced his wife that it was someone who was trying to get him in trouble and she believed him.





I know you are angry and want revenge but telling his family or spouse will only backfire and many others will be hurt. If you could just get revenge on him alone by not getting his family involved this would be okay. But what if he's psycho and then goes after you? The internet is scary and you cant trust how people will be. Remember the movie ';fatal attraction';?.
A FANTASTIC question for the SINGLES %26amp; DATING section since you've never even met your online fling, much less married to him. And how do you fall in love with somebody you've never even met anyway? MY GOD.......is this Romper Room in here today or something?
Nope. If I was dumb enough to have an 'online love' I wouldn't be dumb enough to tell anybody - particularly their spouse.
No. Why hurt that person intentionally. They will find out soon enough. Now, if the person contacted you and ask questions, I would be honest.
I'd wanna make sure of the facts then probably would just dump the jerk.
No I wouldn't bother. Just drop that online romeo immediately.
No just stop seeing the online lover.
I've never played with fire in order to get burnt. You probably never saw it coming, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment