Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think of people who get married JUST for sex?

Most likely, they're religious and they're told that sex before marriage is sin so they get married just so that the sex is ';legal'; in accordance to their faith.What do you think of people who get married JUST for sex?
I think that if you believe that a human being can possibly make such a huge commitment for one single reason, and no others, you are naive.What do you think of people who get married JUST for sex?
Your basic argument is wrong. People who are religious, do not marry someone just to have sex. Because they are not having sex, their genitals generally do not get a vote during the dating process. They are more likely to pick someone who they love for themself, has similar values as themselves and they break up with people who are whack-jobs instead of making silly excuses for dysfunctional behavior because the orgasms are amazing.





Nearly every day I read a topic here from somenone who is living with her bf, who emotionally and physically abuses her, has 2.5 babies with him and is wondering if the fact that his mom is mean to her would doom their upcoming wedding. A woman who is dating a guy and not having sex with him would kick him to the curb the minute he started physically or mentally abusing her.





A religious woman knows that in order for the wife to submit to her husband, he has to be worthy of her. So, an abusive alcoholic jerk who is perpetually unemployed is not worthy of her. She will recognize this because she is evaluating her dating partner with her brain instead of her genitals.
I have never met anyone who is in that exact circumstance and I don't like to judge people. Everyone has a right to their own religious beliefs. But, i personally don't think arranged marriages are a good thing (if that's what you mean)





If I found out my wife married me just for sex, I would be a little bit disappointed and maybe a little bit proud. Sure, I'm Ok in bed. But, there is a lot more to me than that. And I'd never marry a woman just for sex.
They鈥檙e in for a world of disappointment. I married a guy partly because he wouldn鈥檛 have sex with me unless we did and the funniest part is, I wasn鈥檛 even a virgin.


Long story short, I ended up divorced and disappointed. But I learned that sex is only a moment and no matter how tempting it may seem, you should never make that big of a commitment for a moment you might not even enjoy.
I think it will end up in misery, as evidenced by this user





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Sex can never be the guilty motivator of a marriage. That is only the physical aspect of a relationship- what about all the other factors? The above is a prime example why marrying someone to have sex with them (guilt free) is just not wise.





add: but there is nothing wrong with waiting until your married though- Whats wrong with that? I just see a problem with marrying because you are already having sex and feel guilty.
I think you are stretching the arguement do to your dislike of religious people but it's your opinion.





I don't know many people that ';just'; get married for sex. Sex is that which disguises ';lust'; for true real love when you don't properly date.
They r sex maniac of course.I'll never b happy with such a guy.I strongly beleive that sex b4 marriage is not allowed in my religion but i don't like the idea of getting married for sex and sex only.
Isn't being unfaithful also a sin?





That is a foolish thing to do. What happens after that? Immediate divorce?
... some peopole do belive that but i think that having sex should be when you marry someone... i think it should be when your ready... i personally think you shouldnt wait till marriage! but thats just my oppion
thats stupid..thats why i wont wait till marriage to have sex but ill wait until i love someone that loves me..
That is wrong. They are getting married for all the wrong reasons, not for love.
They are dumb. Imagine their surprise when they find out that their husband/wife blows in bed. LOL....he/she is yours for life now dumb ***.
I think getting married for any reason is a mistake...
I think very highly of myself! Getting laid anytime i want rules!





EDIT: AND without having to pay for it!!??? That's a cherry on top!
i think they need to wake up and relizesex is really overratedthat said i do enjoy it....
Sex is only a small part of a marriage.
i think dat it is wrong i think you should get married because you love them
Divorce Court will be coming soon.
I think they are morons and need to find a new religion. That is pretty pathetic if you ask me.
I think it's extremely silly, but to each their own.
People make decisions in their own self interest. Maybe they will discover they are in love later on. Maybe not
i think that that is horrible
I think sex is alot of fun BUT marraige is too high a price....
thats the dumbest thing in the entire world dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so wrong. Point blank period.
Not the smartest thing in the world to do... but works for some... very few.
go for it. be happy is all i wish anyone.
not a smart move.
wow it doesn't count realy you have to be with that person for real in gods heart other wise your using both and throwing away the love that god wants you to love and your probably hurting the guy because you dont know if he realy likes you or love you dont screw up your life im only 15 so i would say this is the best advice your probably gonna receive be smart wanna be a **** and be like oh god im married had sex c yea and then ruin your life and be like damn it i realy liked him and he wont talk to me or be like i love him and i wont hurt him at all i will be with him all threw my life think about it

No comments:

Post a Comment