Thursday, May 13, 2010

Engaged or married men: At what age were you wanting to get engaged?

I know it depends on if you are with the women that you feel is right for you, and for a lot of people finances are important. I'm just interested in an overall average. What age were you when you proposed or agreed to get engaged? Thanks for your time.Engaged or married men: At what age were you wanting to get engaged?
I was 22 but I didnt want to bite the dust at an early age.Engaged or married men: At what age were you wanting to get engaged?
I was 18 when I wanted to get married, and proposes, and did. I was 21 when I realized what a F****N great mistake I've done (excuse my american), and I was 23 when I got divorced.





To be honest I think for men the age should be arround 25-28 when they get married. just a thought.
25 sadly that time has passed.
I was 14 when I got engaged to my brother.
20 YEARS OLD,, I DID IT RIGHT BEFORE I WENT TO IRAQ AND WILL NEVER REGRET IT
Always thought I would be 26 or 27 - didn't happen till I was 31
I WAS 23
Right now!
My fiance was 28 and now he is 30. And I got engaged to him when I was 19 and now I am 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment