Thursday, May 13, 2010

If I make $480 gross per week & am filing married with 0 dependents, how much Federal tax should be taken out?

I have health insurance totaling $65 per week. I think that's taken out BEFORE my gross income is taxed. I'm just trying to figure out if my employer is taking out enough taxes on me.If I make $480 gross per week %26amp; am filing married with 0 dependents, how much Federal tax should be taken out?
You can look on the IRS website at this link. http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/article/0,,id=164272,00.html.





But the calculation would come out to be $4,409.12 for the 2007 tax year for the Federal Tax. That is based on your gross pay for 52 weeks. The health insurance would be a deduction on your tax return.If I make $480 gross per week %26amp; am filing married with 0 dependents, how much Federal tax should be taken out?
Check out www.paycheckcity.com
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment