Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How long have you been married and what age did you get married?

I got married at 19. I have been married for 11 years. Thanks for answering.How long have you been married and what age did you get married?
I got married when I was 21 and we have been married for 4 years on Dec.4th.How long have you been married and what age did you get married?
im 21 a army wife my hubby is deployed and we have 2 girls ages 4 and 13 mos. we got married at 19 a month away from me being 20 and he was alreay 20 and we have been married for 2 years but we have been together for 8 year all together and we are very happy
married at 18 lasted over ten years, will never EVER marry again, unless there is a lot of money involved and no prenup, LOL just joking, we don't take money or material stuff to the grave anyways.
1st mistake of a marriage from age 18 until I was 24.





2nd marriage to my one and only true soul mate at age 26 and counting. We have bee married 10 years, 4 months, and 5 days :)
Married at 20. Divorced at 25.


Married at 26. Divorced at 38.


Married at 39 Divorced at 41.


Married one last time at 52......
married at 19 divorced at 21 married at 25 divorced at 26 married at 40 divorced at 45
married at age 19, im now 21 and though we are still together %26amp; its looking like im heading for a divorce soon. i really hope not but u never know.





good luck hun %26amp; keep it strong! always count your blessings! ;)
I got married 20 days after I turned 18 and 11 days before he turned 30. Our divorce was final 1 week before our 2nd anniversary.
Married at 16, also with first baby, been together for 9 years
21-----45 years last May. Went together 3 years before we got married.
Married at 18 divorced at 48.
My 1st marriage was 17 yrs long; hubby's was 20 yrs long.





Now we are very happily married for almost 8 yrs.
I'm not married yet. But I am engaged.


I'm 19, my fiancee just turned 23.
Married at 19 been married 34yrs.
Married at 17 and been married for 15 years.
I got married when I was 21, we have been married for 7 years now.
Im married 4 years now and at age 29.
I got married at 22, and it's been almost three years. :)
married at 19 and it lasted 6 months


Married again at 21 and its been almost 11 yrs now and going strong!
I met my husband when I was 16. We have been together / married for 31 yrs. and still going strong.
My parents were 29. They've been married for 24 years.
Married at 18... been married for 8 years
married at 24...been married 3 months so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment