Monday, May 10, 2010

What are some good excuses for not getting married?

I'm a playa as I eva was back in my youth, but Ima gettin' up in years and my fam and relies are telling me to shag the knot with a woman. Tell me a way that I can say that I'm a playa fo life.What are some good excuses for not getting married?
';I don't want to get married';What are some good excuses for not getting married?
First learn proper grammar;second learn to speak english;and third what?


anyways,tell your ';fam'; that 1 your not ready; 2 or you don't feel the spark


3 the truth 4 why would they push something this important toward you that


can change your life;5 say that you are who you are and you don't want to get


married and if they want you to do it so badly why don't they. hope this helps;
';Dear Family,





You know I've never found a woman that could satisfy my ego as much as my mirror, and as I get older, and the more I look between my legs and still love myself, I've decided that I won't try pretending anymore that I'm looking for anything more than sex.





Since I've had little more than the little between-my-legs to offer in any case, I thought I'd make it official before a list of the women I''ve had relations with gets in contact with you, points at your son/'relly'/'friend' and pees themselves with their pinky finger.





So I've decided to throw away my dictionary and become a 'playa fo life.'





You can find me with a bad haircut, stooped gait and unrealistic view of life anytime soon, unless you care anything for me as a son/'relly'/friend, and slap me into the real world 'rilly kwik.'





';
Dude look in to sociology. You will find a lot of legitimate reasons. Marriage is a scam. And it is advertised everywhere. Trust me look into sociology.





Why get married it is a political statement. It is a contract through the government that says i own this person and they own me. So you can say once you are married ';If you leave me baby I will sue your beep for leaving me';. I would say marriage is in a way like slavery. A human contract. For life.
find some living examples to show them that marriage is not for everyone! maybe you have an uncle or family friend. think of a celebrity they like. tell them you like the single life and don't want to bring anyone in your life you cant commit too, say you want to live your life for yourself and not anyone else. maybe you want a career or traveling or maybe you just like a relaxing life! and not answering to anyone! tell them there is still time to change men in there 60s can marry a young women and have kids! : )good luck
Marriage isn't for all people, you haven't found the right woman and you don't want to end up with the wrong one, you have too much going on with your life, you were probed by aliens and still getting over the experience, you aren't mentally stable enough to be reliable yet, or you just don't believe in marriage. I've heard all used before :]


Best of luck...playa.
I am irresponsible and would make a terrible dad





I am a gay fella and would rather play with the boys





I am a selfish bastard and would make a terrible husband or father





I have my head so far up my *** I have to clean the lint from my navel to see to shave my chin





tell them I am shallow and can't be bothered to settle down and make a contribution to society.





I am only interested in my selfish pleasure and prefer to deceive women that I will commit until they finally figure out that I am a douchbag.





Tell them I have no soul, so just write me off, k?
As a married person, I find the most accurate and good reason for not getting married is this....





Your love is no longer based on appreciation for each other, instead, it's based on expectations from each other, which isn't really love at all.





You can quote me. lol.
You are cleary not the type of person that should get married and thankfully doesn't want to get married.





Tell your family to back off and that marraige is just not your thing. If you find someone you love and who loves you back then by all means get maerried.





Until that happens its whatever.
honestly i think weddings are kinda over rated


sure there nice if u have the money for them


everyone is going to want to come and its going to cost big bucks


i say if u want to spend money on something like that just have a big party and annouce to everyone who your precious googly bear is


lol
I've know a few playas who eventually turn in their playa card. Look at Uncle Luke. Just tell them that you simply don't want to get married. It's not something you plan on doing. If they can't handle that then too bad. It's your life not theirs.
tell your family you dont want to ruin another person life by breaking her heart with your bullshit. thus you choose not to marry and never will. and i hope when you fall in love. that women tells u the same thing so you can kno how it feels.





i dont expect a best answer for this
Tell them you'll settle down when the time is right and the woman is right. Tell them that it bothers you when you keep asking and that they will be the first to know when you do decide to settle down.
You can say that you're happy as a bachelor, and that whenever you feel that you need to settle down with a lady, you will marry her.





Or you can say tell them, that you haven't found the right girl.
Sorry i can't think of any reasons not to get married i been married 3 times myself and i would do it again if i had to. I think this marriage is working out it's been 30 years so far.
ye dawn't need tae tie yerself, laddie. jes tell yer fam yer not interested in marriage at this stage. even better tell em ye like a thumpin' man. that would shut em up good. well, keep playin, laddie
:)):)) well.. u can tell them that you are an illiterate idiot:))):)) that should scare away all the women... and after that you can be the biggest playa' in the world:)))





you are such a dumb @ss :)):))








_|_
';i wanna explore the sea, not the ONE bedroom!'; Okay, i'm just spit balling here. idk!





??????


Plus i'm like really young so...yah. but i would recomend settling down with one girl!
I personally don't believe in marriage because it doesn't change anything. It won't make you happier or make your relationship stronger.





Hope that helps.
Well, Playa


Maybe you should get married--


But tell them you dont want to get married cause it will make you feel tyed down...
well you could just say you have a clinical social disorder that forces you not to be forced into commitment.





http://www.phobias-help.com/commitment_p鈥?/a>
Im not ready to marry. I still want to play the field and see the rest of the fish. Being married will just holdd me back.
Your fam doesn't deserve to control you like some kind of friggin slave. Tell them to back off and if they don't then that means that they suck and have no life .
be like, i need more time, then do something bad so you can break up with her, and start all over again
Why not just tell the truth. Yo I'm a playa fo life back off stop tryin to block my action. Buy a nice female dog let the family moon over the new *****.
Tell them not to hate the playa but to hate the game. Playa for life yo!
you need to find an excuse TO get married! marriage is dumb.
you are who you are and you will get married only if you want to!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





hope i helped
You could grow up! How do I tell my mommy that I don't wanna get married? She will be mad at me!! Waaa! Give me a break!
over 9000
Its time you tell them your gay, they'll still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment