Monday, May 10, 2010

I married into a hispanic family and I'm going to plan my nieces Quince?

They are not religious at ALL! My niece wants to skip the church ceremony. But is'nt that kind of the whole purpose? Please if you have any tips!I married into a hispanic family and I'm going to plan my nieces Quince?
You can have a Quince with no service if the family does not actively have a religion. As a compromise, maybe include a moment of prayer at the beginning of the fiesta.I married into a hispanic family and I'm going to plan my nieces Quince?
My niece just had her Sweete 15 and she didn't have a church service . Instead we invited the priest to come to the party and before the party officially started, her crown and shoes were blessed. These symbolize her stepping into womanhood and should be included in the celebration.





I hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment