Monday, May 10, 2010

How to tell your dad your are gettting married?

How to tell him, I'm engaged, and I want to tell him the good news! But I don't know how to tell him.How to tell your dad your are gettting married?
My fiance wanted to do the whole traditional/old fashioned thing of asking my dad for permission to marry me. So they went golfing together and my fiance asked my dad for permission. We were already engaged but that made it official :)





But just have you dad over for supper with you and your fiance or something and tell him. I am sure he'll be ok with it.





Congrats and good luck.How to tell your dad your are gettting married?
Is this going to be a shocker for him as it depends on how long you have been seeing this guy.I think the guy should have asked your father's permission to have his daughters hand in marriage.so just tell your father that his little girl has grown up (hope you are old enough) and is now ready to make a new life with the love of her life.That you would like his blessing and be happy for you on this wonderful day of my life.
oh gosh i just went thru this. altho in my case my bf had to go talk with him in person and ask for his permission/blessing. its a cultural thing. i started the conversation though by saying you know i've been with so and so for so long and i really love him etc...and he proposed! also i kind of warmed him up to the idea since my mom dropped hints. i told my mom first since i am so much closer to her. good luck
';%26lt;INSERT NAME OF FIANCE HERE%26gt; asked me to marry him!'; in an excited happy tone is always a classic.
dad this is important sit down ok im getting marries to (Mans name) i accepted because i love him

No comments:

Post a Comment