Sunday, May 9, 2010

Will parents find out that I am married when they file tax return?

I am getting married in January 2009 by court, but I really don't want my parents to know till we have a real wedding in summer 2009. Will they find out when they file tax return this year?Will parents find out that I am married when they file tax return?
No, since you are filing taxes for 2008, you won't claim being married til this time next year. Besides, do they look at your tax return?Will parents find out that I am married when they file tax return?
Your marriage in 2009 has no effect on the tax return for 2008.


Read http://taxipay.blogspot.com/2008/04/list鈥?/a>
No. What you do in 2009 doesn't affect anyone's 2008 tax return - not your parents', yours or your fiance's.
probably not because you are filing taxes for 2008.
Nope, because in 2008 you were single. They won't know anything unless you tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment