Saturday, January 23, 2010

Anybody with runaway wedding and had successfull married life?

Mine is a runaway marriage as parents were not agreeing.We tried but in vain. I wanted to know if other couples out there doen it too and since there is NO Support from either parents , have any of these couples had a successful marriage? If any problems occured between husband and wife , how they tackled? I am not just curious but seriosuly wanna know for my marriage.serious replies Only !Anybody with runaway wedding and had successfull married life?
Arranged or love marriage ..........it needs compromise. Personally i feel that love marriage(iam not talking abt. love+arranged marriage) needs great understanding of couples and both should be supportive in crisis as crisis ( financially or emotionally ) happens more in love marriage due to no support ( financially or emotionally ) from any one.


Mine will be a runaway wedding as we are not able to convince parents for the past 9 years.Even iam scared to death getting in to marriage like this.Iam having a tough time managing finances! which is one biggest issue but yes we both understand when any one of us get angry.Anybody with runaway wedding and had successfull married life?
Ok, lets put it this way. My mom and dad got married at a gas station because the owner was also a JP. My dad didn't have the money for a ring, so he bought her a cross necklace.





My mom's mother has denounced her as her daughter, and the same with my father and his mother. His dad was the worst alcoholic in the world and hated him until the day he died.





Thirty years later my parents are still married. My dad makes good money and my mother is a thrid grade teacher.
hello dear, both marriages required compromises, loyalty and trust.


mine is love marriage and it run away marriage.but after one year parents agree and every thing fine.





but my didi's marriage is arranged...and both of them are not happy with each other.





well i handle our issues with very easy way...when is is angry i shut my mouth and when i my angry he shut his mouth....
we got married against parents wishes, 15 years and we are still happily married. over time our parents consented and now I am the best damad for them and she is the best bahu for my parents. we have two kids. our own home in delhi. all the luxuries.


when we got married I had just 3000 rs in my pocket.
Yes, there are successful couples but it is not advisable b coz if something wrong between the too happens, the affected girl suffers much more. Sometimes parents too behave dictatorially like Hitler, particularly while marrying off their daughters.
Why are the parents so opposed to the wedding?
you can run but you can't hide...
NOOOOOOO Dont ever do that....





Running away is worse.. Listen to your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment