Sunday, January 17, 2010

Should a couple still be married if there is no sexual attraction?

If a couple is really good friends, but do not have sex on a regular basis can the marriage last?Should a couple still be married if there is no sexual attraction?
Yes companions can stay together without sex or with little or no sex. But they both have to feel the same about it If one partner wants it and the other doesn't then problems will come up.Should a couple still be married if there is no sexual attraction?
Don't listen to people who say sex is very important in marriage.In fact its not at all important in marriage.It spoils the name of marriage to even state points like that.I can only see how imatured people are when the go for other woman in the name of marriage and state facts like its a very impt aspect..We are not animals are we??The most important aspect of marriage is love,understanding,care,concern and loyalty to each other and sexual attraction is the last thing that should be in mind in a marriage.Only understanding,care,concern and loyalty to one another would create a deep and strong foundation on marriage and a marriage based on sexual would NEVER last.Therefore a couple should definitely be married even if there is no sexual attraction.
depends if both people in the marriage want it to last and are happy.





I think that a sexless marriage does need work, as i cant imagine that you are happy with the situation.
Is the couple otherwise happy with having no sex? If they BOTH are than, yeah..why not.





If even ONE of the people in the relationship is upset by the no sex having...I would think eventually that said person would have to get sex somewhere.





That said, if the other person was okay with that said person..renting a horse for the night and returning it in the morning. To come back to your happy friendly home. Then..yes.I think that would work out great!
Yes, because its normal for some steam to go out of the kettle. Friendship makes the marriage stronger and is what keeps the marriage lasting forever. My husband is my best friend. I'm my husband's best friend.





We do not have sex as often as we probably should, but we both love each other more than anything else in this world. We are there for each other in sickness and in health. We love being parents together and love taking fun trips together. We're like 2 kids that can't wait to go here and go there. Sex is sex. Sex happens when it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. When there's time...
My husband and I were virgins when we met. We had zero sexual experience. I was attracted to my husband and we got along very well. However when it came to ';intimate relations'; between us, we had a hard time figuring it out...We got so frustrated that we lost any ';will'; to have sex...however we still LOVE each other very much and are trying to figure things out. Just because our sex life is not there dosen't mean our love isn't.


Sexual attraction dosen't just appear. It takes work..
Sex isn't everything and some people just have trouble liking sex. Many people think it's gross and that it's uncomfortable. (I'm not saying this for me... I'm just basing this on what I have seen in people I've met. haha) The only problem I would see with the relationship if he or she was interested in having sex with someone else rather than his or her partner.
I call BS on anyone that says sex isn't important in a marriage. My husband and my sex life is awful. There is no sexual attraction there at all (for me). We both knew it was bad before we got married, but neither of us would pull the plug. Now we are at that point and trying to figure out if it can get better.





Honestly, I think that ship has sailed. I'm not sure we can make it work.





And I agree with if it's bad at home, then you'll have to get it somewhere else. Eventually one partner will get so frustrated, they will look elsewhere.
You said NO ...sexual attraction .... Then I would say something is very ,very, wrong in that marraige. A true marraige has attraction of some kind and it will also be physical.
its not all about sex its about love, careing,yes sex is a big part, but its not everthing
Yes but you will have to get sex from some where, like from a whore for example
It won't work.As for me i can't get married to a man who doesn't know how to do it best.
If both have little or no sex drive. Otherwise I would say no
I agree with Jon1982s

No comments:

Post a Comment