Thursday, January 21, 2010

Married and 25 with no college degree, Should I join the military or go to school?

My wife has strongly suggested that I join the military but I would rather just go to school instead. I see all the benefits of the military but I would only join the military as my last resort. What should I do?Married and 25 with no college degree, Should I join the military or go to school?
Go to schoolMarried and 25 with no college degree, Should I join the military or go to school?
Join the military. You can get a 4 year education in the field of your choice and get financial help after your duty is done. If you join the Navy you will be able to take your wife with you to where ever you are stationed.
Join the Military, you can take college classes while your in the military so it's kind of like a more dangerous version of community college.
join the Air force you will have a blast and you won't go to war

No comments:

Post a Comment