Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to apply change of status when married under tourist visa but I-94 expires?

went to us under tourist visa, got pregnant and married my bf who is american citizen before I-94 expires.Due to financial problem and have to wait for money, How can I apply for change of status when I-94 expires?How to apply change of status when married under tourist visa but I-94 expires?
Husband files I-130, I-864 and G-325A.


You file I-485, I-131, I-765 and G-325A.





File all of them at the same time, in the same envelope. Total cost to file is $1,365.





http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/m鈥?/a>





You'll get your work permit in about 90 days, or less.


You'll have your green card interview in about 6 months.


You'll get your green card in about a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment