Thursday, January 21, 2010

Married Men Poll: Do ladies of the evening often have their dogs with them when you pick them up?

My pit bull/Australian shepherd and I walked through a very, very, very rough neighborhood this morning and 3 different men pulled over and tried to convince us to get into their cars.





Sure, I was wearing fishnets and a super short dress but shouldn't the dog have clued them in to the fact that I wasn't hooking?Married Men Poll: Do ladies of the evening often have their dogs with them when you pick them up?
I pick up hookers all the time, and I just would have assumed you were a blind hooker with a seeing eye dog! That would be HOT! Married Men Poll: Do ladies of the evening often have their dogs with them when you pick them up?
Perhaps you should change out of your ';work clothes'; before walking the dog.
Some guys are into dogs too, could be a two for one deal .
Sure, but most are tiny poodles...!!
LOL. Hubby says that he only meets up with daytime hookers and they usually have no animals with them. Har har.
i only go to 'crack wh*res' so its usually just their dealers thats with them..





quick pipe for down payment then a rotten toothed BJ
No, but your beard and mustache should have been a dead give away.
I like dogs,so I look for the wh**** with dogs.
Alzheimer's aye? Poor girl
Deja vu?
I agree with Gib000.


It sounds like they were looking for a manage a toir.

No comments:

Post a Comment