Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is it alright for a married woman to go to a club and dance with other men while husband is at work?

Just to clear any confusion here, it is not any kind of intimate dancing, but i still don't feel comfortable about it.Is it alright for a married woman to go to a club and dance with other men while husband is at work?
Then talk to her about it, don't waste your time asking the prudes on Yahoo about it.





Personally I wouldn't care if my wife were out dancing while I was at work, other than the fact I'd want to know why her *** wasn't at work as well.





She's dancing with people, not sleeping with them. This is 2008, not 1842.Is it alright for a married woman to go to a club and dance with other men while husband is at work?
This question is way too vague. It depends on the marriage and how the people involved in the marriage feel about it. If both the husband and the wife are okay with it and she's open and honest about what she's doing and when... then yes, it's fine. If the husband is not aware of her activities or is uncomfortable with it then the two of them need to sit down and talk it out and figure out a way for both partners to be happy.





It may be that the husband won't go out dancing and the wife likes that and he'll need to either compromise by getting over it or going for her sake but regardless.. it's up to the couple in question to work through.
From experience I would have to say no. Unless your husband and you are ok with you dancing with other people I wouldn't recommend it. Stick with your girlfriends they are more fun. Also make sure you are going out with the right friends. I had this friend who was really selfish and would ditch me to dance with other guys and take them home afterwords. I had been with my boyfriend for 5 years and this was not what I was about when I went out dancing. I stopped hanging out with her. The trouble started when one night she ditched me a second time and I was all by myself. This guys asked me to dance. I told him no thank you I had a boyfriend. He said he just wanted to dance and nothing else. I agreed and so we danced one song and then my friend returned. I didn't think anything of it until someone from high school at the bar recognized me and told my boyfriend. We had a huge blow out fight and let me tell you it wasn't pretty. We were able to make up after I apologized and explained to him why I was dancing with some guy. I felt so bad for putting him through that.





I would say if you think you are going to hurt your husband by doing this. It is not worth it. Trust me.
I know that my hubbie would not be happy about that one bit! I agree with the other comment made... if you can't do it in front of your significant other than you are probably crossing a line. Everyone is different in what they are confortable with, some people would think ';phht... who cares, she is coming home with me!'; while others would feel that it's cheating. It depends on the relationship and the other person. If one partner is not comfortable with it then the other person should be sympathetic to that. It's all about communication and understanding how the other person feels about these things. You need to talk to your wife!
I've gone to the club with my best friend who is married and we have danced with guys--that is not cheating!!! Most of the time we are just out there dancing and these guys join us...its not like we are asking them to dance!





However, if the couple themselves don't feel its appropriate, then it needs to be discussed beforehand and guidelines set. Because I don't think its fair that she have to stay home just because her hubby can't / won't go...or won't dance. Although there was this one time when he was feeling pretty good and danced with her and all her friends--he was minding it soooo much then...lol...but it was in all good fun, end of story! :0)
No I do not think it is ok for a wife to go clubbing when her husband is working. I would not like it if my wife did that, just like she would not like it if I did that. It sounds like you miss your single life, and if that is the reason for your clubbing then I suggest you talk to your husband concerning those feelings.
Only if the husband is okay with it and knows what the wife is doing and where she is. And if he trusts her in doing so. But if the wife is doing this behind the husbands back...that is very suspicious. And also, how often she does it is relavent. Because why does she need to go to clubs and dance with men when she's married?
No it is not under any circumstances. If a wife wants to go to a club and dance, her husband should go with her. If he doesn't want to go, then go with a group of friends, but dancing with other men is not appropriate.
why can't she do it while he's at home? why does it have to be while he's at work? my philosophy is: if you can't do it in front of your spouse, then you probably shouldn't be doing it. my answer would be no, intimate or not.
The only other man I would dance would have to be a family member. Maybe one of his buddies. He would be there to. I do not go to the clubs without my hubby. That is just asking for trouble.
Not a good idea.


People go to clubs to meet other people.


Unless she's doing proper ballroom dancing, I'd say it's inappropriate.
No.


A married woman has no business at the club period.


To make things worse she is going without her husband and dancing with other men
If you are with a group of your girlfriends going swing dancing or line dancing, that would be OK if he doesn't mind. Do you take him out dancing on his nights off?
I think it depends on the circumstances and the level of trust you have in your relationship.
it is not right, how would you like to see your husband dancing with other women
absolutely inappropriate.
umm not at all. you'll be alright if your husband went out clubing with some women.
My husband would NOT like it!





No freaking way!





LOL!
No. It is cheating. A married man/woman has no reason to be dancing with someone other than their husband/wife.
Definetly NOT!! Clubbing is for single people..
Not if it upsets him.
No, that is probably not a good idea.
Nope, it is not..
Um, no....
Let me see here...ugh... yea... it probably is not the right thing to do.
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment