Thursday, January 21, 2010

A question to those who gave their virginity away before they got married?

Ok here is my questions for people who had sex with some one before marriage.


1) Do you regret it?


2) Was it with the person you married?A question to those who gave their virginity away before they got married?
These days girls and boys loose virginity to someone and eventually marry someone else. I do not think they regret it. I cannot give my own experience as I lost my virginity to my wife many years back and there was no question of even touching other woman in those days !A question to those who gave their virginity away before they got married?
No I don't regret it. It was with my first love and we were together 4 and a half years. It was all a part of growing up and becoming who I am today. It's life experience. I believe if I had just slept with anyone or I was drunk or whatever I would have regretted it but we were in love. No I didn't marry him but we ended on good terms and I would never change a thing. You have to go out and experience things in life, you can't read it in a book and sex is human nature. You don't have to sleep with anyone or anything but if you love someone and you want to be close then there is nothing wrong with sex before marriage, it's an old fashion idea that parents made up to scare us. How many of the older generation are coming out now saying they had sex before marriage or they had to give a child up for adoption because they weren't married? We don't have to worry about that now, we have contraception and we are smarter when it comes to maijg the choice of having sex or not.
Yes I do regret it. I married him afterwards. Divorced now. The whole reason I stayed with him in the first place was because I would have felt horrible not being with someone I gave my virginity too. A few years later and much wiser I realized I didn't have to put up with crap anymore just because of that. The fact that I did it is even worse now because I have someone I truly love and I don't have that part of myself to give him. (By the way I was smashed when I did which doesn't help) %26gt;.%26gt;
Yes, I regret it. In fact I wish back then I knew what I know now and I would have been a born again Christian much earlier than a few years ago and would have waited until the Lord found me the right man to be my husband and I would have saved sex for marriage.





No it was not with the person I married, however I did have a daughter with my first relationship.
1..Nope





2..No i was 15 when i lost my virginity and it was with my older brothers best friend who was 17...He wasn't my boyfriend but i had a huge crush on him and wanted to f*ck him so we had sex for a couple of months.





I didn't meet my husband until a yr later when i was 16 and by that time me and this guy had already stopped having sex.
1) Yes I regret it, I was too young to understand the full consequences of my decision. Then again, my parents never talked to me about the importance of abstaining....





2) NOPE! Wish I could have known what I did as I got older, and waited until marriage.
1) No. We had been together for 3 years, and best friends for 12.


2) No. We split up 7 months before the wedding, after being together 5 years. Now, 4 years after splitting, we are still friends, and are thinking about trying to work things out.
1) Yes. I thought I was in love and now I look back and realise I wasn't. I was pressured into sex, and as a result of that horrible relationship, I ended up with an STD. I wish I could take it all back.


2) I'm not married.
1) no I don't regret it


2) yes it was the person I married FIRST, but then we got divorced b/c he was a liar and cheater, who knew?
No


Thank God no! (yeah it didn't end well, image how miserable I would have been if I married her before having sex with her.)
Yes I regret it but it taught me a valuable lesson. I am now married to a good man.
1) Well, I never saw her again - it was a one night thing. Sort of.


2) no.
yes i regret it and no he called the wedding off after i slept with him.
Yes i regret it


And im not married yet, but Im not going to marry the guy i lost my virginity to.
No way in hell do i regret it


I haven't married him yet but i'm gonna
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment