Thursday, January 21, 2010

How long do I have to be married to get alimony?

I was married in the state of Missouri and was told that you have to be married for a certain amount of time before you get divorced. Does anyone know if this is True for Missouri, or how long?How long do I have to be married to get alimony?
Are you staying home with small children? If you don't have children, why don't you consider getting a job and taking care of yourself.How long do I have to be married to get alimony?
I hope you husband sees this, Shame on you. He supports you and your other kid,and you want to take him to the cleaners ? Just hand him his child and go away, far far away.


Try supporting your self.





jp
Your poor husband.
poor husband i feel bad for him


oh and


POOR KIDS i feel so bad

No comments:

Post a Comment