Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do you think about a female who is in her early thirties and not married?

and is still working on getting her career going. Most people would say that if a woman is in her 30's and not married it's because she is too busy with her career...but what if the woman is in her 30's and still doesn't have a career established? What do you think about a female who is in her early thirties and not married?
I don't think anything of it people who say that if a women is in her 30's and not married it's because she is too busy with her career can't just assume that and sounds closed minded to me What if she doesn't want to get married at that time in her life? Maybe she wants to be single There can be other reasons. What do you think about a female who is in her early thirties and not married?
I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I'm 35, never been married and never want to as I don't see the need for it. I'm not interested in having a career either.





Too many people judge others who aren't married, and probably think it's not done through choice and think that a relationship without marriage is somehow inferior. I suppose I'm in the minority as most people do want to get married, especially women.





I've never been interested in having a career either. I'm quite happy having a part time job, and having lots of free time to actually live my life.
i'm 28 and i just went back to school so i could get a real job.i know i wasted alot of time partying and slacking off but i wanted to change.it's never to late just set some short tearm goals that are realistic and you'll be surprised at what you can accomplish.good luck i'm sure you'll be fine.
i would say she is pretty smart!BUT...you do need to be able to support yourself.. that is a must... and...maybe she doesnt want a career. maybe she just likes to be free and independent. nothing wrong with that...if she is happy, who are we to say what she should do. it is entirely up to her....
The most important thing is that you're comfortable with yourself. More women are staying single longer now if not forever. Your marital status shouldn't define your self-worth. If anything, it just shows that you're more independent.
I would think she is between 30 and 40 years old and doesn't have a husband. That's about as objective as I can be.
I definitely don't see anything negative about being in her thirties and not married.
Get a career going and meet a cute smart guy. It is not a bad thing.
She just hasn't found the right one yet %26amp;%26amp; it'll happen soon so if i was her i wouldn't worry. Everything takes time :)
I would say it sounds like she wasted a lot of time in her 20s.
I'm 25, %26amp; that will be me in 8 yrs. My life is getting nowhere. Just a waste. I'll never get a good husband or job.
love will come, dont worry focus on youre career, but make sure thats what makes you happy : )
It's your life - my opinion is irrelevant.
That poor woman.
She must have some high standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment