Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it normal for a married man/woman to fantasize about a co-worker or acquaintance they see alot?

How often do you think they actually act out on those fantasies?Is it normal for a married man/woman to fantasize about a co-worker or acquaintance they see alot?
Fantasizing about other people is normal. No matter who it is. I would say if someone fantasizes about a person who they see on a regular basis, at work or in social setting, that less than 10% of the time anything is actually acted out. Fantasy is all one-way, so you can imagine anything you want to get you turned on. When it comes to acting out your fantasy, you need to get the other person to cooperate, so that's not going to be easy and may not even be desired. As is often the case, the fantasy tends to be better than reality, especially if infidelity is involved. The outcome can be devastating if the fantasy becomes reality. The fantasy on its own however, is largely harmless unless it's an obsession.Is it normal for a married man/woman to fantasize about a co-worker or acquaintance they see alot?
When the sparks begin to fade in your marriage, yes it's normal to fantasize about co-workers or acquaintances. When I fantasize, I fantasize about my own guy because he totally rocks my world! The other day we met for a coffee after work before I went to my belly dancing class. I got to the coffee shop before him, bought two coffees and waited outside for him to arrive. When he arrived I walked toward him with the coffee; he said ';hi baby'; and when he leaned down to give me a little kiss I felt as if I was going to melt. He feels the same way about me. The longer we've been together, the more in love with one another we've become. If I wasn't in love with him, and wasn't totally attracted to him, I probably would fantasize about other men. But I am in love with him...so I don't daydream about other men!
Fantasizing about sex with someone else is normal under most circumstances. As for the workplace, it's very common and unfortunately is often acted upon, even when marriages are involved.





I always tell people not to sh*t where they eat because it can backfire, but people will do what they want anyway.
I wouldn't know if it's normal or not. But I never fantasize about a coworker. I'm always reminded of the fact that I could get fired, other coworkers would find out, I would ruin my professional and personal life, I love where I work I don't want no drama. But I do fantasize about a hot fireman or construction worker or any other hot guy in a uniform.
Just like peas and carrots and all the merits you try .It works for some and its a very simple thing to experiment with if you've been married for a long time and understand each other . In a new relationship you really need complete communication . That takes sitting down with each other doesn't it?
yes its pretty normal.its only happens because tht particular person has some quality which your partner does possess.





this is basically attraction , n its v normal for any human being to get attracted to some1.


its all about ur conscious , if u term it as right then u must go ahead , but if u hav certain principles in life then u dnt.


you cannot act on all fantasies. the grass isalways green on the other side.
It depends how much trust is there. My husband and I both work with hotties, but we have 100% trust. Beautiful people are everywhere. There is nothing wrong with thinking someone is gorgeous, but if he is having detailed fantasies that may be a little uncomfortable. (unless your in to that)
Not good. That energy and time could be spent thinking of ways to please the special person in your life like gf or bf or spouse.





Sounds disfuctional to me, like escapism.





Examine your life, is there some area where you feel hopeless, unhappy or unfulfilled. If so find out ways to fulfill your needs in a healthy way.
we fantasize about actors and whatnot even when we're with someone and thats okay. but with your case it's different because he/she actually gets to see the person. but unless he doesn't actually pursue the fantasy then it's all good? little risky though..the whole situation
People have fantasies, and I think it's normal for them to do so. More often than not, people don't act out their fantasy...it's just that ';a fantasy';.
yep, very normal. as far as how often they act out is a question of how they feel about keeping a professional relationship professional.
No its not normal...


And yes its very likly that they may act out these fantasies..


If your happy at home why are you fantasizing????


Mayne cuss fantasies are not being forfilled at home...
Fantasy is normal and healthy.





Men fantasize about most women-whether or not it's conscious. It's just natural.
yeah it's normal. sometimes you get even bored and think of something new and exciting!!!
Yes but don't let it affect your work or your marriage.





We all fantasize.
I knew it! I was wondering when you would come out with it. How did you know I come on Yahoo Answers as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment