Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why do women want to hookup with me when I am already married?

When I was not married, I didn't have as much temptation as I do now. Now I have women smiling at me all the time, get close to me and have good conversations. I've had women give me their number. Why does it happen now more than ever?Why do women want to hookup with me when I am already married?
really???......u must be soooooooooooo hot....can I have your number?...lolWhy do women want to hookup with me when I am already married?
Do you wear a wedding ring? Some men actually wear a wedding ring when they're not married to attract chicks. Go figure.





The other part of the issue might be that women who aren't interested in adultery might think, ';This guy is safe to talk to because he's off the market and won't make a move on me.'; Part of it might just be innocent conversations... except for the handing out of their phone number thing.





Part of it might be that since you know you're off the market and you're not looking for a date that something about your presence is more self assured. Are you making eye contact more instead of being shy, maybe? If so, that might draw some women out of their shell more.





I sure hope you're not thinking of giving into the temptation.
I would hope you would not have anything to do with those women. Some women have no morals. Do not flatter yourself into thinking it is about you. It is about competing with your wife. They think if they are desirable enough to take away another person's spouse that this makes them special. All this type of person tends to be is immoral. What are you doing taking numbers? You took a vow to be faithful to ONE woman. If you were not serious, you should have remained single. Here is my advice to you, remain faithful to your wife and do not entertain the attention of women who have no morals by flirting or taking their numbers. Tell them you are married and love your wife! I hope this helps! Peace!
It's basic nature. The same thing happened with my husband and I. We both started getting calls from exes, flirtations and offers. It just came out of the blue.





Personally, I think it's the ';forbidden'; nature of it all. I was the ';other'; woman for a man that had a girlfriend and it was just exciting. We couldn't stop from wanting more and crossing all the lines. It was a mistake but I learned from that experience.





Also, a married man is considered a well-rounded and mature person. Women want that in their lives, not players.
they want what they don't have in life, they see a nice married man who takes care of his wife, and go for him, because they want a life like she has. its also a Competition thing with woman, to see if they can steal someones husband, boosts their low self esteem, and makes them feel special.
It's quite possible that when you were single, you had a different demeanor because you were available and you were conscious of how you were acting around women. Maybe now you're more relaxed and unconsciously giving a flirtatious vibe. Just be aware of it and don't give in to the temptations!
They are attracted to you because you were willing to make and keep a commitment. Just make sure that you put off that temptation and stay committed and faithful to your wife!
hopefully you turn that temptation down, and take your vows very seriously...maybe because someone else has you, and they like what they see... be strong
Your always wanted when your not available.
It's sods law. When we want something we don't get it and as soon as we don't need it, along it comes. Should you be taking womens phone numbers?
Because you are unavailable, duh.
Welcome to the world of a marired man. You are unavailable, hence a challenge.





Females can be pretty screwed up.
Don't pump your ego too much over that one. No decent woman would even consider a married man to be fair game.
May be it is your wishful thinking.
Not sure but if you turn them down, feel free to send them my way.
Because women like to steal another woman's man... it makes them feel like 'He chose me over his wife'
They don't want what no one else wants. Before you were junk, now you're jewelery.
Maybe your WIFE is asking herself the same question. KARMA!!!!
Well I don't..so there's hope! lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment