Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why is my fiancee mad at me because I insisted she lose weight before getting married?

Good grief looking at 5'6'; 220 ppund porker under the sheets is enough to make you cringe.Why is my fiancee mad at me because I insisted she lose weight before getting married?
TROLLWhy is my fiancee mad at me because I insisted she lose weight before getting married?
if you feel this way about her why are you marrying her. better yet WHY is she marrying you. when you truly love someone you accept for who and what they are. their outside looks are not important. what is important is what they are on the inside. you are trying to change her and you are not even married yet. what are you going to do after the wedding. if i could give advice to her i would tell her to start running and keep running until she finds someone to accept her just as she is.


how would feel if she said i want you to get a larger penis before we get married. you''re to short and thin for me. how would that really make you feel? think about it.
This is a hoax question as kill_yr_television said. At least I hope that no one is stupid enough to really ask this question. If it is real, and it makes you cringe to look at her in the sheets, you must be a real loser to not be with someone ';better';(Like you even deserve her).
Don't EVER say that to a girl!


What is wrong with you?





Alright...calm down Kati...


Sweetie, saying that to a girl is like saying:


'Is it in?'


OR


'What a joke~ It's sooo small!'





What if she said that to you?


Seriously, that is the ULTIMATE insult to a woman.





And, the person below me is TOTALLy right.
she should be but the way your acting is not right i would think it over befor i get married to you if i was her if she want to do it then let her she dosent need to be told to god your a very mean husband to be just let her do what she has to do .and again she should not been told.
Why would you do that? I can understand if you did it nicely, maybe. But the way you worded this question makes me think you said it meanly, not good, not good at all.





What do you expect from someone who thinks it's funny that people's homes are flooding
Well lets see. Because it sounds like you don't love her for who she is. Why are you marrying her if you think this about her?
What an a#%! You found her sexy as she is and you're the one who proposed to her. Accept her as she is or leave her alone.
Your name says it all.





Why would you be marrying or dating someone who makes you cringe?
Ah yes, nothing better to do than troll on a Saturday afternoon.
What is your name? Lousy Prick?!!!! :)
Wow, she actually agreed to marry you? The poor thing!
I suspect this question is a hoax. Has she gained 80 pounds since you proposed or something?
you sound like a jack *** why is this woman marrying you?
Well I wonder what she thinks about you between the sheets?

No comments:

Post a Comment