Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do i have to have 6months left on my visa in order to get married to a british citizen?

I've met the love of my life. Im from South-Africa and find it really difficult finding out what the best way is to get married.Do i have to have 6months left on my visa in order to get married to a british citizen?
the best way to get married is by taking the first step which is asking the lady in question for her hand, apply for a wedding document or however u guys make marriage all holy and legal in the sight of god and the law, then u look for a good church, court etc n tie the knot, with her family and friends and yours present.Do i have to have 6months left on my visa in order to get married to a british citizen?
If you are only wanting to get married to a UK citizen to extend your visa forget it!





Otherwise go to the Citizens Advice Bureau and get some free legal advice.
you can marry me i am one of her majesty's subjects and i don't need for you to even produce a passport let alone a visa

No comments:

Post a Comment