Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anybody know any couples that were each others first loves, who ended up getting married ?

Just curious, I find it interesting. I know of maybe two couples. Does anybody know any couples that were each others first loves, who ended up getting married ?
Yeah me and my husband are each others first love. Does anybody know any couples that were each others first loves, who ended up getting married ?
My grandparents. She was his little sister's best friend. And he was her older brother's best friend. One day she went to his house and he told his dad that she was the girl he was going to marry. Took him 4 yrs to convince her but they got married when she was 20 and he was 24. They were married 40 yrs when he died.


My sister's best friend. She met her husband when he was 16 and she was 14. They met in line at Krystal's. They've been married for 24 yrs now. (She was 18 and he was 20 when they got married)
Yes my husband and i were each others first loves.





He was 25 and i was 21 when we met and started dating.





Neither 1 of us had ever been in a serious relationship before and we were both still virgins.





We didn't wait for marriage to have sex we started while we were dating.
Me and my first husband we was each others first for everything.. Got married at 16 lasted 5 years got divorced.....But I've got two beautiful sons out of it no regrets.... Sometimes things just don't work..
My husband and I. I was 14 when we started talking, and then 15 when my parents let me be his girlfriend. We're now married and have a beautiful baby girl.
my parents, lol.


they got together when they were 16 and had my sister at 18, then got married @ 21 whilst pregnant with me. they were kind of young really.

No comments:

Post a Comment