Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am 25 and getting married. I need some ideas with love and other nice songs to play at my reception?

I am 25 and getting married. I need some ideas with love and other nice songs to play at my reception?I am 25 and getting married. I need some ideas with love and other nice songs to play at my reception?
David Grey- please forgive me





Its the background music in my wedding video!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVZyRN4g-鈥?/a>I am 25 and getting married. I need some ideas with love and other nice songs to play at my reception?
I love this song and it鈥檚 going to be my fianc茅es and I鈥檚 (lol I鈥檚 not a word but to me it sounds good in this sentence! LOL) wedding song.... Sea of Love by the Honeydrippers... i know its not a list of songs but w/e I really love it and its nice and romantic, so I hope you like it! Here is a link to the song on You Tube:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-026ZCK鈥?/a>
I did a French wedding with Pachelbel played on a harp at the church. This was very romantic. I found the harpist at a brunch and hired her on the spot but she turned out to be the wife of a Realtor with my company.
Just hire the Dan Band to play


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGmlptTcB鈥?/a>





warning language
alicia keys - no one


elvis - can't help falling in love


patsy cline - crazy


frank sinatra - fly me to the moon


Jason mraz - i'm yours / with colbie caillat: lucky
remember when- Alan Jackson


Don't take the girl- Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment