Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why would a guy keep telling you about him wanting to get married?

He keeps on telling me he wants to get married, and is just so nervous when he tells me this. I don't understand why, he's all confident then we have any subject and he includes the part in which he gets married, and he starts getting all nervous, and stutters on his words. Why so? I've known him for a yr and a half. And he always asks me when i'm gona start living on my own.Why would a guy keep telling you about him wanting to get married?
he's letting you know his intention that he doesnt jus want u for a girlfriend for years but he wants u guys to be married and stuff so if u're into that then tell him just tell him where u stand and if u want to get married whether it will be now or sometime in the future. as to him getting nervous mabye he's really serious and this is somethin he really wants. but i would hav to get more info though 2 get his true motiveWhy would a guy keep telling you about him wanting to get married?
maybe he wants to marry you and that's his way of dropping subtle hints without being rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment