Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many people would continue to get married and have children, if they had no sex drive?

They were still physically able to have children, but derived no pleasure from sex. How many people would still choose that lifestyle - to marry and have children?





What about you?


What lifestyles would people choose instead?How many people would continue to get married and have children, if they had no sex drive?
please search on www.google.com





hope! have a nice day and nice dreamHow many people would continue to get married and have children, if they had no sex drive?
It depends on the couple. Perhaps they are intellectually in tune. One may ask why is there no sex drive? perhaps the other half is not alluring or enticing enough....Perhaps the lack of sex drive is caused by illness or over-tiredness, over work...


Sex isn't everything, I know couples who don't have regular sex but have children - they may just have sex to procreate.


But as life changes, bodily changes occur also, therefore whoever has a low / nil / high sex-drive now may be quite the opposite at a later stage in life.
Personally, I lost my sex drive after having children. I couldn't imagine going without the urges to have sex. I have to agree with another reply, how could one possibly go about having children if there is no sex drive. You have to have the urges and desires to have sex before a child is conceived. If I had no sex drive or children at this point in time, then I'd be seriously talking with my doctor on alternatives to help me be able to be sexual with my partner. Having no sex drive isn't a permanent thing, it can be remedied..I overcame 2 years of not wanting sex and I enjoy it very much now and don't want to stop having it.
Your sex drive is your desire to have sex....has nothing to do with not being able to experience pleasure. But lets say hypothetically there was no pleasure involved...I would still have a child. I'm not too sure if I want to get married, that's still up in the air right now. I'm not sure if I understood what you were asking but I tried.





Good thing I do have a sex drive because the thought of not having one is kind of disturbing.
i use to want a several kids. then when i had one and found out how much energy it took to take care of them..i thought 2 would be good.. and that is what i have.. and some times i wonder if even then i should have gotten a puppy instead.i got married 2 times.. and now my bf would always said he would never marry..wants to..but i .well don't know.. last year i would have beat him to the alter..but now.. i on the page he as last year..but i have plently of sex drive.more than he does..and sterile..so i do not have to worry about the kids..but lots do ..do that..
haha i think tghe surest way to kill a sex drive is to have children anyway!!!





but to answer the question no - i wouldn't even consider having a child if i didn't enjoy sex. i dunno how the rest of the animal do it - ther's no little voice inside me or instinct that tells me i must procreate even though i don't like it just to safeguard my species!!!
Depends . . . sex isn't everything in a relationship but it does help to enjoy it sometimes.


I suppose it depends how in love with the person you were to sacrafice that part !!
If you don't have the motivation (sex drive), then you won't have a goal (pleasure from sex). I choose to get married, since the sex drive would come off naturally by time.
Having children is not all that much related to the sex drive many times...there are many good contraceptives out there!Also,think of all the people who adopt childen...
I wouldn't. Sex is a big part of a strong marriage. Might not be a problem at first, but after time, it'll cause tension. People have needs.
No sex drive = no children. You don't have sex if you don't have a sex drive.
Unfortunately too many!
it'd be a compulsory ritual in all religions or something like
I would get married might as well your sex drive is gone any way
hell i choose not to get married because i have a sex drive, children? arent they similar to house pests?

No comments:

Post a Comment