Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I find all out all of the women my now deceased grandfather married?

My mother's father married numerous women and they had numerous children my mother knows, but she has no clue who her half-siblings may be at all. She doesn't know all of his wives, neither does my grandmother. Is there anyway that I could find out all of these distant relatives?





Information I know about my grandfather:


His parents


His SSN


His birth and death dates


His birth and death place


2 of his children when he was married to my grandmother (I know her too)


And various places he worked, went to school, etc.How can I find all out all of the women my now deceased grandfather married?
You could post his name here and someone could look him up for you.How can I find all out all of the women my now deceased grandfather married?
hire a private detective or go to SSN administration webiste

No comments:

Post a Comment