Thursday, January 21, 2010

Are the most happiest people married or in relationships?

because how is single and having no sex make you happy. Im miserable because im single and sex.less? I dont want random hookups, so it sucks for me. any tips on coping?Are the most happiest people married or in relationships?
Sometimes I wonder the same thing. I know how it feels like when you're lonely and sometimes we crave a mans touch. It is nice to know that there someone there with whom you can cuddle with and do stuff with. I get lonely sometimes and it makes me wonder if maybe being in a relationship I would be much happier. Some of my friends have been in a long term relationship and they are not happy. There is always problems in a relationship and I think that it is perfectly normal. No one has a perfect relationship and I guess working your problems out is what the makes the relationship stronger. I must admit that I have had random hook ups and honestly it is not the best thing to do. I do it because I feel like I am in need of having sex, specially if its been so long lol. But sometimes I do it because I miss that feeling and that little spark that you feel when you're someone. Most of the time I realized that I cant have sex without getting emotionally attached and I dont understand how guys can have sex with no feelings at all. Sometimes I wish I can do that but I just cant. The only to get over the loneliness is to make ourselves busy and not think so much about relationships and stuff. eventually the right guy will come your way.Are the most happiest people married or in relationships?
Imagine this married, miserable and no sex, a husband who ignores you etc. In other words be happy where you are. Make single living a time to do whatever you always wanted. As for sex by some toys or try alternative intimacy ain't nobodies business if you do..LOL. Be adventurous try dating men of various cultures if you prefer, start with match.com or yahoo personnel's. Also for some male company once in awhile, and not for sex. Think about traveling to some cool destinations that married folks only dream of, call up some old friends. Are you a homeowner, do you need a career boost kick those things up a notch, lots to do. Being single you make the choices, be Happily Single its fun.





Married life is oh-so-sweet but read some of the married stuff on YA. And I guarantee you'll thank God for being single.
I think it depends on the individual.





However, you might find yourself happiest in a relatinhips knowing that you have someone to love and care for you. Not to mention the likeliness of you catching and STD or two is slimmer in monogamous relationship.





Good luck getting your pipes unclogged. haha..
I wish I was single, so that I could start all over again from scratch. I'll be your fwb any time. I'll make sure your fully satisfied so that you can concentrate on finding your significant other. No love involved, just very hot sex.
I was miserable whenever I was in a relationship.


I am happier beng single.


And relationship =/= sex. Ask any long-married person.





I am single and have (almost) enough sex to keep me thoroughly satisfied.
Single people can be very happy.


Happiness is a state of mind, just as sex is a state of mind. The more U dwell on it the unhappier U will become.


Get a grip.
yeah get married and have a lover on the side... they call it the best of both workds for a reason....
Don't focus on what you don't have right-now


Focus on what you do..get out with


friends..you will find someone


desperation is dangerous..
Happiest people are HAPPY INDIVIDUALS who are with another happy individual
I am married for going on 13 yrs now.... Love it... still sexless.... Good luck to you
No, they're single.
Get you a long term sex partner ! make sure you have a clear understanding up front !!
Grass is always greener on the other side.
It's a state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment