Thursday, January 21, 2010

What should I get for a just married couple I don't know?

I need some suggestions. A couple who just got married, the guy is the son of cousin of my mom she never met. They are coming from Italy for a couple days as a honeymoon and staying at an aunt's house. She suggested that I give them something little because they are traveling. Problem is money is so tight, I cant really afford a gift but I do want to make a good impression. What can you suggest?What should I get for a just married couple I don't know?
I don't think that you would be required to give a gift to someone that you don't even know. Besides, money is tight and all too. How about a card that wishes them both well with their new marriage? Since you don't know them that means you also don't know what they like. A gift card usually takes care of something like this sort of thing. Make a good impression by being a good host and being polite and kind to them. Maybe take them out to a dinner and a movie if that is affordable to you. That's about all I can think of. Good Luck with the visit and a gift. You'll figure something out.What should I get for a just married couple I don't know?
here is a list of some ideas





A nice bottle of Champagne or wine would be nice.


If you like to bake you can bake them something.


Stem ware- two very pretty champagne or wine glasses.


His %26amp; hers coffee mugs.


Candles %26amp; Chocolate


Hand-dipped chocolate covered fruit (you can make it yourself and not spend all that much)


a gift certificate for a local romantic restaurant that you think they may like
A couple from Italy? Give them hugs. Cook them good food! Take a picture with them. Give them something sentimental. Most of all, remember, they're newlyweds - so they really just want everyone to leave them alone so they can have more sex! %26lt;g%26gt;
pick a family picture and put it in a frame for them.
Honestly I don't feel you owe them a gift. If money is tight then just don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment