Thursday, January 21, 2010

At what age does the average American married man/woman become most sexually frustrated?

Please don't answer if you're in your early 20s, newlywed, and getting it every day from a still in-shape partner.





I say about 37 for men, 40 for women.At what age does the average American married man/woman become most sexually frustrated?
I am a 50 year old female. My husband also just turned 50. I am trim and in shape. I work out to keep fit, walk etc... I have an active job that requires lots of movement on my part and so that has helped to keep me fit. My husband is very over weight, drinks a lot and has a huge beer belly. He also smokes daily and so has developed a smokers cough every few minutes. He is starting to have ED when we make love. In case you don't know what that is, his boy toy is starting to break down. We have been married 30 years now and I do love my husband much but... lately I have started looking very hard at other guys. Younger guys and guys that are my age but in shape. There is a younger guy at my job who complements me whenever he sees me and it just brings immense feelings awake in me whenever I talk or think of him. I have started to think of him at night when I lay down to sleep. I know its stupid and dumb and like I said I do love my husband but he has just let himself go so completely. I try to talk to him about losing weight, about drinking less and smoking less but it make no difference. Whats a woman to do?At what age does the average American married man/woman become most sexually frustrated?
sexually frustrated? well I am 40 and I would say the last 5 years I am not frustrated just really into it. Women peak at this age anyway, frustrated I would say back in my 20's, When I did it I liked it but I wasn't fully satisfied. Guys came too quick, very inexperienced and certainly didn't appreciate foreplay.


Guys on the other hand I would say are more frustrated older, they are better with age I think, but they themselves are frustrated. They want to be that young wild guy again, that can come over and over, but with age that kind of goes away, I guess thats what I've been told anyway. Don't worry guys your much better in your 40's than you've ever been.
Funny you should mention age 37. I divorced my second wife when I was that age because she had become celibate. She was 38. I remarried a woman 3 years older when I was 41. She had the sex drive of a 25 year old. We were married 7 years and she decided she needed a girlfriend. Remarried at 52 to a 48 year old. Our sex life has been okay but slowing down as time passes. I'm now 58 and could have sex almost daily if she was willing. Sadly she isn't. We do have sex 2 to 3 times a week but she usually only goes through the motions. She says the drive just isn't there.
I can only answer for those in their late 50's, but I find sex still very fulfilling, the only frustrations I find is not having enough time with my wife. She is full time student and also full time employed so our schedules do not coincide often enough for me. She is 37 and still very sexual, and her complaint would be the same as mine, just not enough time.
my wife puts out every time i feel like it, and i do the same for my wife.


what really is a big deal? if you spouse needs you to scratch their backs, do you say ';not tonight dear, i have a headache?';





lol.
It has to go both ways and that is hard men adn women are so different. I believe men hit it earlier than women and that can be bad,
god man...40 is the prime apparently...ya only get frustrated if it goes boring..dont get boring..
About the time your kids become teenagers and you can't just send them to bed so the two of you can get it on.
36!
frustrated?


i don't think you can answer this because not all people just become frustrated???
Your question makes in accurate assumption
every 7 years
You hit the nail on the head for me man, 40! It has to be because it is simply on my mind more.
Right after the honeymoon would be my guess. Good times don't always last.
i started mine around 36 and still going strong frustration that is

No comments:

Post a Comment