Sunday, May 9, 2010

Can you share your experience of dating/being married to an only child?

Do only children bring certain traits or maybe cause problems in their relationships that others who have siblings do not?





I am dating an only child and I am wondering if others experience any of the same problems in their relationships as I do in mine.Can you share your experience of dating/being married to an only child?
I did date a guy for 2 years who was an only child, we sometimes had fights because I would need to go pick up my siblings or because I had to cancel something with him for my siblings and family, and he wouldn't understand why I did, that's the thing that would give us some problems because he didn't understand that I had responsibilities besides school and him, and since he was an only child, he would never understand, his family also gave me a bit of a hard time, they were very protective because he was the only kid but also the only boy, his family had come into some money so I had to be ';watched'; to make sure I wasn't just gonna be with him for that money, His parents were nice to me but his other family just didn't even give me a chance, but if your having problems because of that I suggest you talk them out well, that was our downfall, we didn't talk about it, I was too scared to mention it, but you really should.Can you share your experience of dating/being married to an only child?
being an only child really does not have such an impact on who you turn out to be. unless your both still 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment