Monday, May 10, 2010

For Car insurance does it matter for a married couple who is listed as the primary driver if both are over 25?

How does the whole ';primary driver'; thing work for a married couple getting car insurance? I know teenagers and males under a certain age have higher premiums, but for a married couple in their 30's, does it affect the premium if one or the other is listed as the primary driver?For Car insurance does it matter for a married couple who is listed as the primary driver if both are over 25?
I highly doubt the amount is worth worrying about. Is it safe to assume you have two cars? You're gonna have to be the primary on one of them right? Once your married and over 25 that's about it. I heard owning a home counts for something too since you're supposed to be more ';reliable and responsible'; as a homeowner. But I think we're still talking a few $$ a month at most. That's probably a ';date'; at Arby's or something.For Car insurance does it matter for a married couple who is listed as the primary driver if both are over 25?
They say since a man is the bread winner they are considered top dog in the insurance business.
They say it does but I'm skeptical. It if does it's minimal. I didn't see a drop in mine when I got married. But having multiple policies helps!
the only thing would be both driving records

No comments:

Post a Comment