Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I tell my parents, Im getting married if they never met him yet?

I live with my parents for one thing, and they don't know that I been dating someone for the past 2 years. Now my boyfriend ask me to marry me.


My parents, don't even know I have someone, and they don't know that im getting married.


How do I tell my parents this???How do I tell my parents, Im getting married if they never met him yet?
invite them over for dinnerHow do I tell my parents, Im getting married if they never met him yet?
Why are you getting married if you had to hide him? I could understand not meeting them if you weren't living with them and they were far away, but I can't understand how you could hide something like that for two years. You need to do a lot of growing up before you get married. Your parents are going to be hurt and probably not welcome him with open arms. You should have been honest from the beginning.
mmm maybe you should introduce your boyfriend to the them first %26amp; then tell them you're getting married ... like in a couple months
wow you have really made it hard for yourself. your just going have to sit them down and tell them
WOW 2 years of dating and they haven't met him yet? Why not? Something sounds wrong here. You haven't introduced him to your parents for a reason and you know why.





If I were you I'd sit down with my parents and tell them what is going on in my life and LISTEN to what they have to say. What is wrong here? Is it your parents or is it the boyfriend who is wrong in this relationship?





I think you have some answering to do before you go any further with this relationship. You need to sit down with parents and boyfriend and get this straightened out before you say ';I do';.





It is important to straighten this out now because marriage should be for ever and you would certainly want your parents a part of your life wouldn't you? What about any kids? Your parents would want to know your kids and the kids their grandparents. Don't let this get between you and your parents. TALK to them - NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment