Monday, May 10, 2010

Who gets legal rights to a house owned by two parents splitting up that are not married,both names on the deed?

I live in Illinois %26amp; my boys father %26amp; I own a home, paid off, %26amp; I want to know who has legal rights to the house when we split up. Both of our names are on the deed.Who gets legal rights to a house owned by two parents splitting up that are not married,both names on the deed?
Since you are both co owners, you cannot be forced out. I suggest not leaving the home. If you can't come to a buyout agreement, you must deal with it in court.Who gets legal rights to a house owned by two parents splitting up that are not married,both names on the deed?
I happen to work for an underwriting company, so here is your answer , depending on which state you live in. one of you will have to deed the other one off and buyout the other owner. Let me know if you have further questions on this, if i knew what state you were in i could help you further, what lending company did you have your loan thru also?
simple solution...





sell it and split the profits 50/50.





done.
  • wet eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment